Skip to content (Press Enter)
- The school has a well-equipped medical room.
- A comprehensive annual medical check-up of each child is done by qualified doctors to monitor the child’s physical growth. A medical card to record the health status and growth of the child is maintained and a report thereof is sent to the parents for information and necessary action.
- First aid treatment is given by a medical team in case of accidents and emergencies.
- Parents are informed immediately and may be allowed to take their ward both home in case of emergency.
- While the school assures all possible precautions and care, the school management will not be responsible for any adverse consequences with the fault of student.