- All the students of the school are members of the library.
- Strict discipline and silence should be observed in the library.
- Library books issued to the students should be taken care of and returned on the due date. A such conduct will be heavily punished.
- Marking, underlining, writing or damaging pages of the books are strictly prohibited.
- A clearance certificate is to be obtained from the Librarian before applying for Transfer Certificate.
- Late fine after 7 days: 1/- per day. Books are issued to a student for 7 days. If it is not returned to the library on the 7th day a fine of Rs. 1 will be charged for every late day.
Any loss of book will be required to be replaced with same book or current cost of book to be paid.